Ja sam Nikolina i imam 18 godina. Učenica sam 4. razreda za zanimanje slastičarka. Veseli me ovaj projekt zato što mi je jako zanimljiva tema o zdravoj prehrani. Također, kroz ovaj projekt imam priliku puno naučiti i steći nova znanja i iskustva. Osim što u slobodno vrijeme volim peći kolače, još volim ići u šetnje i rolati se.
I am Nikolina and I am 18 years old. I am a student of 4. class for a profession confectioner. I am very happy with this project because I found very interesting topic of healthy food. Also through this project I have the opportunity to learn a lot and gain new knowledge and experience. Beside that in my free time I like to bake cakes, I also like to go for walks and roller - blade.
I am Nikolina and I am 18 years old. I am a student of 4. class for a profession confectioner. I am very happy with this project because I found very interesting topic of healthy food. Also through this project I have the opportunity to learn a lot and gain new knowledge and experience. Beside that in my free time I like to bake cakes, I also like to go for walks and roller - blade.

Primjedbe
Objavi komentar